Dear visitors, dear tenants –
we are happy to be back again for all of you! Together we will do everything required in order to guarantee a safe shopping experience in our centers. We have taken numerous measures and kindly ask you to please adhere to the following points! #WelcomeBack!
Let us be considerate of each other:
- Please keep your distance of 1.5 meters!
- Please wear a mask or shawl to cover your mouth and nose.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Please conduct contactless payment options instead of cash wherever possible.
- Please use the lifts only when justified and observe the distance of 1.5 meters.
- Please make sure to keep a distance of minimum 4 steps when using the escalators
- Please follow the instructions in the shopping center and shops.
To ensure safe shopping, we have taken the following measures:
- Increased cleaning of frequently used touch points such as door handles, escalator handrails, elevator buttons
- Disinfectant dispensers in entrance areas and restrooms
- Information on general preventive behavior can be found at the entrances to the mall.
- Our stores have the opportunity to operate full hours, however, the opening hours of some stores may differ. For exact opening hours, please refer to the store subpages.
- For the restaurants in our shopping center, which do not have an outdoor terrace, local consumption is still not allowed for the time being, they can only serve customers for takeaway. Due to this, the guest room in our food court is still closed. Restaurants with an outdoor terrace can operate their terraces in compliance with the safety regulations of the government decree.
- In order to reduce the meeting points and to keep the distance, the benches were stored.
- The WiFi service of the shopping center has been temporarily switched off.
- Regular customer information and news can be found on the mall’s website and Facebook page.
Thank you for your cooperation!